SPRING 2017 AUDITIONS--
BULLDOG PUPS & VISTA VOICES
- What Happens at Rehearsal?
- Student/Parent/School Expectations
Welcome to Ms. Jorstad's Music Website
Click to learn more!
- 2016-2017 Music Teaching Schedule--when does your child have music?
- Santa Fe Music with Ms. Jorstad
- Kindergarten Music with Ms. Jorstad
- 1st Grade Music with Ms. Jorstad
- 2nd Grade Music with Ms. Jorstad
- 3rd Grade Music with Ms. Jorstad
- 4th Grade Music with Ms. Jorstad
- 5th Grade Music with Ms. Jorstad
- BULLDOG PUPS (K-2nd Grade Music Conservatory Choir)
- VISTA VOICES (3rd-5th Grade Music Conservatory Choir)
- Music Volunteer Opportunities at Vista Academy
- Violin Conservatory Information
- Recorder Resources for Home Practice
- Sube Spanish Song Lyrics
- Fun Music Websites for Learning and Play
- Vista Academy Foundation Website
- Vista Academy Adopt-A-Classroom Flyer
- Vista Academy Adopt-A-Classroom Form (Thank you!)
- Vista Academy Volunteer Form (Thank you!)
Please stay in touch!
You can leave phone messages or contact me via email at the following numbers/addresses:
- School Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Music Room Phone: (760) 726-2170 Ext. 44316
- Ms Jorstad's Website: www.JorstadMusic.com
Mail: Vista Academy of Visual and Performing Arts, 600 N. Santa Fe, Vista, CA 92084
School Phone: (760) 726-2170 Est. 44316